Dark Circles are a common growing concern among women. They are one of the vital reasons to make a woman look old and ugly. Dark circles are usually caused due to heredity, aging, skin dryness, prolonged crying, working in front of the computer for long hours, lack of sleep and unhealthy diet. Even though this issue is not a very serious problem, it makes you look tired, exhausted, old and ugly. Below mentioned are the top 7 natural home remedies towards tackling the issue of dark circles.
Natural Home Remedies To Treat Under Eyes Dark Circles:
- Tomato: Tomatoes are known to have natural bleaching properties. These help to lighten the skin up to a great extent. All you need to do is take a teaspoon of tomato juice with one-half teaspoon of lemon juice. Gently massage this to the affected dark circled area and allow it to sit for 2 minutes. Initially perform this twice a day for few week and then making use of plain tomato juice shall work too.
- Cucumber: They are used in beauty clinics as well as known be used in home remedies for skin care. They have skin lightening abilities to be a mild astringent and also helps to fix dark circles naturally. They have an overall soothing effect on the skin.
- Almond Oil: This is a natural ingredient and has extreme beneficial properties that support delicate and sensitive skin. It helps to cure dark circles the eye region. Regular usage of this oil shall contribute to fade under eye circle. It is also recommended to use Vitamin E along with almond oil as it helps to eliminate dark circles completely.
- Rose water: It supports a healthy skin care routine. It is the best way to rejuvenate the skin and has a soothing and calming effect on tired eyes. It also consists of mild astringent properties. It proves to work well as an excellent skin toner too.
- Lemon Juice: This is an excellent source of Vitamin C. Lemon Juice assists to eliminate dark circle under the eyes. It has high skin lightening properties. It is advised to make use of a cotton ball with regards to application of lemon juice around your eyes. Let it sit for about ten minutes and then rinse it off. You may do this once on a daily basis and continue the same for a few weeks. There is another option to make a thick paste by mixing one table spoon of lime juice along with two teaspoons of tomato puree. You may also add a pinch of gram flour and turmeric powder. Apply this to the affected region on the skin and rinse it off in 10 minutes.
- Raw Potato: This is a natural bleaching agent. It helps to lighten the under eye dark affected area of the skin. It also contributes to getting rid of eye puffiness.
- Milou SkinCare: This is an anti aging solution you may choose to use and expect beneficial results. Many women want to use this product as they gain benefits such as the elimination of dark circles, tightening of skin and reduction of wrinkle appearances. Hence in case you are looking for an effective anti aging skin product that shall provide you with efficient results, you may choose to use Milou SkinCare Cream.